06 February 2012

Monday Mani: Glitter Sandwich

At Polish-aholics Anonymous this week's Monday Mani theme is Glitter Sandwich.


The base coat is Sinful Colors Easy Going in 2 coats. If I wasn't layering, I would have gone with a third coat. Then I sorta blobbed on Wet N Wild Party of 5 since the glitter is not very dense. Since I really only have 1 jelly nail polish, I mixed some of Easy Going with clear polish and put that on top.

I love this look! It worked very well even though I had tons of polish on my nails.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love glitter sandwich mani's ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! Mixing with clear polish was so clever! I've never done true glitter sandwich because I don't own any jellies but I'll have to give this a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete