29 June 2018

Glisten & Glow Summer Livin' Collection (Partial) Swatches

Glisten & Glow recently released their Summer Livin' Collection of gorgeous neon cremes. My mom and I picked up four of the five polishes. They are all so nice, and none of them require a white base! Make sure to grab yours too.


The first polish is BBQ & Ball games.


My picture is reading a touch green than the actual polish. Yellows are notorious for bad formulas, but this one went on great in 3 coats.


Next is Flip Flops & Fireworks.


This one has the best formula. It's a neon pinkish purple. It's the perfect thickness and applied in two coats.


Next is Watermelon & Waterslides.


This neon pink has a thicker formula than the rest. It'll need thinner later, but that's no big deal. It covered in two coats.


Last is Slushies & Suntans.


This is by far the brightest of the bunch! It bugged out my camera a bit too. I needed 3 coats for full coverage.


Overall, these were all really great polishes. Neon polishes that are all opaque in 2-3 coats and don't require undies? Major win!

Tomorrow, I'll have some nail art featuring some of these polishes.



No comments:

Post a Comment