27 August 2018

Matte and Shiny Nail Art

Hello all! Sorry it's been a minute :) We've been super busy with back to school prep, appointments, car troubles, and fall craft fair prep for me. I will have some back logged posts coming at you today and the next few days.


For today's manicure, I did a mixed finish manicure. I really like how this turned out.


After applying Zoya Lidia (purple), I applied a fast dry top coat and then added Zoya's matte top coat on that. Then I stamped on top using Barry M Razzle Dazzle and the stamping plate below. To keep the mixed finish effect, I left the manicure as that.
I will note that the stamping did flake off a bit since it wasn't protected with top coat, but the overall look was totally worth it.

On my pinkie finger, I just applied Barry M Razzle Dazzle and top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment