03 September 2018

Back to School Chalkboard Nail Art with Glisten & Glow

Today I have a school themed chalkboard style mani because my little guy is headed off to his first day of Kindergarten tomorrow! He did well in 4K last year so I'm sure he'll love this year too.


For this mani, I stuck to polishes by Glisten & Glow. I started with Little Black Dress as my base coat. Then I used Jukebox & Jitterbug, Mother Flora, Mother Sea, and Mother Sky to stamp images from MoYou London plate Scholar 05. 
I really liked this pastel polishes since chalk isn't usually vibrant so it was a nice effect. For some of the images, I mixed the polishes on the plate to give a sort of swirl effect.


After applying a fast dry top coat and letting it dry, I added a matte top coat to complete the effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment