08 October 2018

Halloween Nails 2018: Spiderwebs and Spiders

There's certain times of the year that just really lend themselves sooo well to nail art, and October is one of them for me. So be prepared for a ton of different Halloween related polishes and nail art designs.

I picked up Girly Bits Put Your Strap On at Polish Con. It was part of the Polish Pickup June 2018 and was sold at the convention as part of the Polish Pickup overflow table with all proceeds going to charity. I actually picked this one up twice to look at it, so I totally knew I needed to get it when I picked it up the second time.
It's a gorgeous white semi-jelly based polish with tons of shimmer and flakies. I needed 3 coats for full opacity.

I used it as the base of my spiderweb and spider themed manicure. The webs are stamped from Festive Collection Plate 53 from MoYou London. I freehanded the spider using black nail polish and a small brush.





No comments:

Post a Comment