02 January 2019

KBShimmer Iris My Case

I hope you had a good New Year's Eve and that 2019 is off to a good start for you.

I'm starting off my 2019 with my first Happy Planner. I had a planner last year, but I think this one will help me be more organized. Plus my type A personality likes it better :)

To start off this year, I have a few swatches I haven't posted yet so I'm going to get those out of the way before getting back to regularly scheduled posts.

Today I have KBShimmer Iris My Case. I picked this polish up at Polish Con Minneapolis. KBShimmer makes the best crelly polishes. I was debating between this one and another color and asked Chrissy personally. She chose Iris for me, and it was a good choice.

I swatched this a while ago so I'm not sure if it took 2 or 3 coats, but it's beautiful either way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment