21 January 2013

31 Day Challenge, Part 2!: Day 15, Delicate Print


Just a super quick post for you today. I had a busy though super fun weekend, including a trip to the movies while grandma watched the little man so I'm a bit behind starting off this week.

For today's mani, I decided to go with some simple stamping since I do not always have the time to devote to intricate designs like what I would normally do for delicate print.


The base coat on this is China Glaze Sea Spray. It's a lovely light blue grey with a touch of shimmer (though that's lost since here). I stamped on top using BM-312 and Konad Sky Pearl. I topped it off with Sally Hansen Glass Slipper.

I really like the way this turned out, though Glass Slipper did make it hard for my camera to focus on this mani.


Check out some other delicate print manis below.

7 comments:

  1. Really liked the stamping and your choice of colours, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Very pretty! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I didn't realize that the Konad stamping polishes had names. How did you find out the name of yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked them up on their website! Otherwise my bottles don't have the names

      Delete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete