13 March 2013

St. Patty's sparkle

For today's mani, I knew I wanted to use NYX Girls Emerald Forest, but I wasn't quite sure how. It's in a light green base so using it as a topper would change the color of any base too much. Using it over green, would mask it's glittery goodness.

In the end, I decided to use it on its own as my favorite accent. I used 3 coats for this mani which gave me perfect coverage.


For my other nails, I used 2 coats of Nina Ultra Pro Mossy Britches. Mossy Britches is a olive green/gold metallic that is perfect for St. Patty's Day.


When I was putting NYX Girls Emerald Forest away, I spied Milani Jewel FX Gold and decided that I needed to add that to this mani as well. I love the blingy, sparkly effect.


You may notice my nails are a bit shorter than the last post. Well, they were getting too long for me to manage! I was having a hard time messing around on my phone so I shortened them a bit. This is the perfect length for me, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment