16 June 2018

Glisten & Glow Lacey Skittles Nail Art



Hello all! Today's mani is a skittles nail art design featuring two polishes from one of my favorite indie brands, Glisten & Glow. The two colors are Fairy's Tryst (from The Holo Hookup August 2017) and Parasail in Puerto Rico.

Photo taken in artificial lighting

Both polishes have that awesome Glisten & Glow formula and went on in two coats. Fairy's Tryst is extremely holographic silver polish with a hint of green shimmer and some silver microglitters. It's absolutely gorgeous. My mom picked this up in a destash and passed it on to me :)

Photo taken in artificial lighting

I added a lace stamp design to my ring finger for an easy mani. Also seriously, how gorgeous is Fairy's Tryst? The last photo is in natural light at 7pm when the light was going away. And it's still super holo!

Photo taken in natural lighting




No comments:

Post a Comment