02 July 2018

4th of July Nail Art with Zoya

Today I have my 4 of July or American Independence Day manicure. Our festivities were on Saturday, but we didn't go. The weather was terrible (heat advisory then crazy thunderstorms), and I had a sick kiddo. I still enjoy doing festive manis though :)

For this mani, I used (mostly) nail polishes from Zoya, my favorite mainstream polish brand.


I used Zoya Sooki, Sia, and Alicia. Sia and Alicia are some of my favorite polishes from Zoya.

Sia is a stunning blue and just about opaque in one coat. I haven't tried it yet for stamping or watermarbling, but I should.

Alicia is a silver holographic with a touch of gold shimmer. That gold shimmer is so amazing and makes Alicia positively glow.



I finished off this simple mani by adding some stamping using Born Pretty Store Plate BP-11.




No comments:

Post a Comment