30 July 2018

Matte Lace Nail Art Design

For today's manicure, I went with a lace design. I love the look of lace manicures, but I rarely do them. I debated going traditional using a nude base with the black stamping, but I thought a colored base would be really cool.


For the base, I used Wet n Wild Through the Grapevine. It's much more of a pinkish leaning purple than it shows here. This polish is from the Megalast line so it has a huge curved brush. I have smaller nails so I'm not a huge fan of the big brush.


After applying the stamping image, I added a fast dry topcoat to seal in the design. After that was dry, I added Zoya matte topcoat. I haven't used matte top coat in a while, and I love how it looks over lace nail designs.



The plate I used is from Born Pretty Story, and is BP-L020. It's full of a ton of different lace designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment