28 October 2011

Halloween

Here's two Halloween nail designs that I have done. They are inspired by the many of designs floating around on other nail blogs.
Frankenstein's monster nails
The base is Sally Hansen Green with Envy, and black is Sinful colors nail art polish in Time Out. The green glitter is real glitter! I put down a base of O.P.I. Cuckoo for This Color just to make sure no nail bed showed. Then I put down a clear coat and dumped on the glitter. I followed it up with 2 coats of Seche Vite, but it still was super bumpy.

Various Halloween creatures
Not my favorite manicure, but I really like the vampire and mummy. Used lots of colors on this one.
Mummy: Migi nail art pen for white, Pure Ice Siren (red), Sinful Colors Nirvana (sponged on brown), Sinful Colors Black on Black.
Cat: Sinful Colors Black on Black, Sally Hansen Green with Envy, Pure Ice Peony (pink nose), Wet n Wild Metallica (silver)
Vampire: Migi nail art pen for white, Pure Ice Siren, Sinful Colors Black on Black
Witch: Sinful Colors Mint Apple (skin), Sinful Colors Amethyst (hat), Sinful Colors Black on Black, Revlon Gold Coin
Ghost: Migi nail art pen for white & Sinful Colors Black on Black
Whew! I think that's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment