28 October 2011

Haul plus all my nail supplies

This is my last post of the day. I went to Sally Beauty Supply and was able to get quite a bit of stuff (with permission of the husband of course, lol!) Here's what I got:
Sally Girl Minis (L - R): Chunky Pink Glitter, Way 2 Disco, Chunky Silver Glitter, Chunky Gold Glitter

 Nina Ultra Pro (L - R) : Ink-ling, Mossy Britches, Purple-xing

Misc : Rimmel London Wild Orchid (which I actually got at Walmart), Savvy Deja Blue (love the bottle), Seche Vite, and So Easy Stripe Rite in Midnight Blue (which I got for free with the Seche Vite).

And finally, pictures of all my nail supplies.

All of my polish

All of my other supplies including clear coats, Migi nail art pens, striping/nail art brushes, glitter, and stickers/french tips

No comments:

Post a Comment