27 February 2013

Superbowl nails

I'm back!! Well, sorta. I ended up with a super bad cold, and it's sooo much harder to recover from illness when you have a little one! Before I could just take some Benadryl or Nyquil and sleep it off. Not anymore! Plus I have to be extra careful since I'm nursing.

Anyway, I found this mani I did for the Superbowl that I somehow never posted! I'll be back this weekend with regularly scheduled blogging.


Index: for the 49ers and I used Zoya Sooki and Revlon Gold Coin
Middle: football, and I used OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys and Rimmel French White Nail Tip Liner
Ring: for the Ravens, and I used Sinful Colors Amethyst and Revlon Gold Coin
Pinkie: for the turf, and I used OPI Don't Mess with OPI and leaf green flocking powder from TKB Trading

No comments:

Post a Comment