14 February 2013

The 31 Day Challenge is over!! Can you tell I'm excited? I'm so happy that I managed to complete it for a second time, and this time with a new baby!

However, the challenge really wore me out. I have other hobbies (reading, crochet, cooking/baking) that I've neglected a bit during the last month and a half. So I'll be taking a bit of a break from blogging. I guessing it'll be 1-2 weeks total, probably closer to 2.

I'll still be doing my nails during the time, of course! Can't have naked nails! In the meantime, I have shortened up my poor nails a bit and added on Sally Hansen nail strips in Love Letter. The strips were a good easy choice (though I did some some problems around my cuticles) and perfect for Valentine's Day!

I'll still be around to read blogs and any comments posted here. See you back here in about 2 weeks!


3 comments: