03 July 2014

4th of July Part 2: Flag skittles

This is my second 4th of July mani and the one I'm currently wearing. I wanted to get both ideas so you'd have time to do your own nails before the holiday. My sister-in-law and her boyfriend are visiting today through Sat and Sunday is my birthday so I'm gonna take a little break :) I'll be back with a post on Sunday or Monday.


I just went simple again, though I wouldn't consider this my best work. My star is a bit wonky and I think that's because I used polish instead of acrylic paint. I just don't have luck using white polish for art.

Here are the colors used:
Wet n Wild French White Creme (star design)
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white polish base)
Zoya Sooki (red flag stripes)
Rimmel Blue Eyed Girl
Savvy Ruby Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment