26 July 2014

Sinful Colors Fig line work

Hello everyone! Sorry for totally forgetting to post yesterday!
So after I took after my gel nails, I noticed my middle finger on my blogging hand looked pretty rough. I had to file it down a bit, but they was a side year pretty far down. I tee bag patched it and put a gel top coat on this mani to make it last longer. We'll see.


I've been trying to use some of the polishes I have that don't get much love. I still like them and want them in my collection; I just don't use them much.
Sinful Colors Fig is one. It's a berry purple color with a very light shimmer that doesn't come out on the nail very well.

I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do, so I grabbed some black acrylic paint and a nail art brush I had trimmed down and went to town. It was really fun to play around with lines and see how well I could do. I'm pretty impressed with myself and think I'm getting better at my nail art skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment