04 March 2018

Green Mani March: Day 1

So it's been over 3 years since I have posted to this blog. But I've decided to return! I enjoy sharing my nail art and have enjoyed posting to my blog in the past. I'm really hoping to make this a regular thing again.

For my first post back, I'm starting a new series! I'm not sure if I've talked about it here in the past, but I absolutely love green nail polish. It's one of my favorite colors to wear, and I own quite a few shades in various finishes. Not as many as some though :) I tend toward minimalism a bit so I try to keep my collection down.

Since I love green polish and March makes me think of green with St. Patrick's day and spring, I'll be focusing on my love of green polishes this month.

This first mani uses OPI Don't Mess with OPI and Cupcake Polish Delishiously Jaded.


OPI Don't Mess with OPI is a pretty old polish and is from the 2011 Texas Collection. You could use another green creme polish if you wanted.

Cupcake Polish Delishiously Jaded is a gorgeous holographic green polish. It almost covered in one coat too! It also apparently has a blue shift, but I was blinded by the holo.


I used both of these to create this simple mani. The half moon element was freehanded.

If you're reading this, I welcome you back to my blog! I've still been lurking around Facebook and Instagram. I'd also love links to new blogs you think I should follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment