30 January 2012

Monday Mani: Retro

At Polish-aholics Anonymous this week's Monday Mani theme is Retro. I haven't really done much nail art lately and that's why I got into polish in the first place, so I decided to have tons of fun with this one!


Pacman! I wanted to do Super Mario, but my husband said that wasn't retro. :P What does he know?


The base color is Sinful Color Black on Black. Everything else is done with acrylic paint or Migi nail art pens.


I made sure to paint white first, then color over it with the details so they would pop. I've heard some complain that the Migi nail art pens are watery--yes, they are when you first use them but just keep squeezing and the watery stuff will come out and they will work better.

2 comments:

  1. Super Mario is too retro! lol. Love the pac-man, though, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ms Pac Man too!! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete