10 January 2012

Zoya Yara

Did I mention how much I am in love with Zoya polishes? Well, I am!  Today I am pictures of a color I'm sure plenty of you have seen swatched before, but it's just so pretty that I couldn't help myself.

Zoya Yara

It's a gorgeous dark green. It would say it's a shade darker than military green.


But the real beauty of this color is the gold flecks that come out in the sunlight.

Just beautiful.  My polish was pretty thin, but with the smaller size Zoya brush I had no problems putting on the color.  I needed very little clean-up  There is some shrinkage the cuticle from Seche Vite. Seche is becoming a pain for me. After I finish what I have (1 1/2 bottles), I'm not sure I'll be getting more.


Tomorrow,  I want to add something to do to play. Not sure what I'll do yet. Any ideas? Stamping, design, nail art?

2 comments:

  1. I love this color! I hear that Seche doesn't work well with Zoyas since it's not B3F, so I suggest using Poshe over Zoya colors. I used to use Poshe until I discovered Nubar Diamont and it worked much better than Seche Vite for Zoyas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I have that about Zoya and Seche. I'm getting frustrated with Seche period. It don't find that it's longer lasting than Sally Hansen and it shrinks so much.

    ReplyDelete