17 March 2012

St. Patrick's Day Manicure

Today is the last day of my Green series as well as St. Patrick's Day. Enjoy the day for all of those who are celebrating. My sister-in-law is living in Ireland for graduate school and is taking a trip to Dublin for the day. I'm sure she'll have great fun! As for me, I ran errands this morning and now I'm relaxing for a bit before I go babysit. Boring day, but babysitting money means more polish!

Anyways, onto the nails! This idea was inspired by several designs I've seen on blogs/Google search/Pinterest.  The base coat is a Sally Girl Mini from Sally Beauty Supply.  The color is called Lime, and it even smells like it! It's a beautiful bright green with some very light shimmer.

On with the pictures!



The rest of the colors used are Zoya Sooki (red), Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up (orange), Maybelline Sunshine (yellow), OPI Don't Mess with OPI (green), Sinful Colors Why Not (blue), Rimmel Wild Orchid (purple), Rimmel Black Satin, Rimmel French Tip White Nail Liner (white for cloud), China Glaze Blonde Bombshell (gold), and Milani Jewel FX Gold.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! You did a fabulous job on this art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god these are adorable! & Lime scented nail polish sounds like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute! Love the Milani glitter on the pot of gold!

    ReplyDelete