02 March 2012

A-England St. George

Not too long ago, I received 5 A-Englands in the mail from Llarowe.  They are such beautiful colors so even though I have other untrieds to use, I decided to use these first!
I will be posting a mini A-Englands series here.


I knew I had to have this color because I love greens and holographic nail polishes. This picture is outside and in the sun and you can really see the gorgeous holographic effect here. Drool.  Here you can see St. George is a dark-ish green with some big splashes of teal. Without the holo effect, it would remind me of Nicole by OPI Khloe Had a Lam-Lam.


This one is still outside but when a cloud passed by. You can still see the holo effect, but it's not as present. Here St. George seems shows a more of a forest green.


Not only does this polish look pretty, but application was wonderful in 1 very easy coat. I had very minimal cleanup to do here. 

I really love this polish. You all should pick this one up when you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment