28 February 2012

Monday Mani: Water Marble or Happy Birthday (to our fearless leader)

At Polish-aholics Anonymous this week's Monday Mani theme is Water Marble or Happy Birthday (to our fearless leader Krissi!).  I totally voted for the Happy Birthday theme even though Krissi posted it as a joke. In fact, lots of people voted for it! I've never water marbled before and really wanted to do cupcakes so I decided to go with the theme that I voted for!


I really love the way these turned out. They're super girly which is not really me, but I loved them all the same.


Here's a list of all the polishes I used.
Index, middle, and pinkie fingers: base coat is 2 coats of Disney Villains #40 Urusula, pink dots with Ulta Encore Pink, white dots with Rimmel French White Nail Tip Liner, and silver dots with Wet N Wild Metallica

Ring finger: base coat of 2 coats ELF Light Pink, cupcake liner with Disney Villains #40, pink stripes with Ulta Encore Pink, white frosting with Rimmel French White Nail Tip Liner, sprinkles with Wet N Wild Party of Five.


And believe it or not, all I used was a dotting tool! No brushes here!

3 comments: