16 February 2012

Nabi Magnetic Nail Polish

I saw this polish at Walgreens the other day and decided to try it since it was only $4.99. Ugh. It doesn't work!

I put down a base of the color, and it was completely opaque so I magnetized it right away. I held the magnet for 60 seconds and barely anything appeared.

So then I decided to put down a base coat of the color, wait for it to dry, and try again. Same result.

Sorry for the chipping, but I didn't bother top coating this mess.

See? You can barely see anything! I went back to Walgreens the very next day and returned it. I rather pay $16 and have a Nails Inc polish that works really well than only pay $5 for this crappy one.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw these today and was wondering if I should try them. You make me so glad I passed them up; thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found these at an indoor swapmeet where I buy my Kleancolor polish. They were 3 for $5!! They had so many colors, I purchased 9, including the black one. I swatched them all on a nail wheel and the only one with very little magnetic effect was the black one. All of the others worked perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete