05 February 2012

Stamping Sunday: Only Blue

Over at Adventures in Stamping, we chose Only Blue as our theme for Stamping Sunday.

I'm kinda excited about how this turned about. I tried a new stamping technique than what I was doing before. This time I pressed the stamper onto the plate and rolled the image onto the nail instead of rolling onto the plate and on the nail. It worked so much better!!!


The base coat is 2 coats of Revlon Blue Lagoon.  I love this color but have such a hard time with its dry time, even when using Seche Vite.
Next I stamped using Bundle Monster 206 and Sinful Colors Why Not. My Sinful Colors is thick now so it works great for stamping.
Finally I added some blue rhinestones. I'm not sure I like them though. I wish I would have used the light blue ones or none at all.

What do you think? Better with the rhinestones or without?

2 comments:

  1. I like the rhinestones, it gives it a little something extra! Very pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I really like the color combo!(:

    ReplyDelete