16 August 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 16, Tribal Print

Today's theme is Tribal Nails.


I was a bit nervous about today's challenge since I've never done tribal nails before, but I think it turned out great!  While I've been doing this challenge, I have also been working through my untrieds (2 challenges in 1!) so I knew the 2 colors I hadn't tried yet from the China Glaze Safari Collection would be perfect to use for today.

I started with a base coat of China Glaze Exotic Encounters. It's practically I one coater. I only used a second coat to hide the massive bubbling I got in the first (which I'm totally blaming on the weather and not at all on this polish).

Next, I added details using China Glaze I Herd That, Rimmel Black Satin, and Sally Hansen Whirlwind White.

This pictures had to be taken using flash because it's raining today and shows no sign of stopping.




Check out some other tribal print manis below.




3 comments:

  1. Great job! I really like the color combo you chose. My favorite pattern is the one on your middle finger. :)

    ReplyDelete