11 November 2012

Guest Post: Kristen from Darling Nails


Today's guest post is from Kristen from Darling Nails

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Hello everyone!  I'm honored to be guest posting here at Ruby's Nails.  I'm excited to help Jessica out as she makes the transition from pregnancy to mommyhood.

I decided to show off a simple stamping design.  I think that this design is the one I see most often from the latest Bundle Monster set: the paisleys.  I really wanted my paisleys to be in silver but I lack a good silver stamp for applying over Zoya Rory (I tried to use China Glaze Platinum Silver, no luck).  Black it was!



This is two coats of Zoya Rory stamped with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Black Out and Bundle Monster plate BM-315.



Rory applied wonderfully and is just a great moderate purple-pink color with a hint of metallic shimmer.  BM-315 is a great stamp that transferred very well from the image plate to my nail with a little help from my go-to stamping black polish Black Out.  Combined, they pair very nicely to create interesting detail on your fingertips.  



Thank you so much for having me as a guest poster, Jessica, and congratulations on the birth of your baby!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks so much Kristen! Such great looking stamping!

1 comment: