15 November 2012

OPI Live and Let Die

Hello, readers! Today you have a post from yours truly.

I did this manicure on the Friday before Tristan was born so I actually wore this when I had him!

For the base, I did 2 coats of OPI Live and Let Die.



There's some great gold flecks in Live and Let Die that my camera refused to pick up. Lucy's Stash has some good pictures of the flecks over at her blog.

Next I decided to have some fun and play around with my nail art tools.  I added on some rhinestones and striping tape. I really love the look that I came up with.




2 comments:

  1. You probably had the best nails out of everyone at the hospital, ever! How did you get the striping tape cute so neatly at the edges? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used nail clippers, though cuticle clippers would probably be better.

      I actually had 2 nurses comment on my nails and found out they were both collectors too!

      Delete