18 July 2012

Frosty nails

I wish I had some sun with I took these pictures :( Then you could see the prettiness. It was cloudy the day I took pictures, but unfortunately no rain. We're having a serious drought here in Wisconsin.  I did manage to get some sunny pictures later on phone which I posted on the bottom.

Here's how I got this awesome look.
The base is 2 coats of China Glaze Sea Spray.
Next I added on a layer of crackle using Sally Hansen Fractured Foil.  It's a silver crackle, and the crackle effect isn't super obvious. Instead, it creates this nice silver color that still lets some of the base color seep through.


Finally I put on a thin coat of Wet N Wild Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire.  I love the name of this polish as well as the song it is inspired from :)  Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire is a blue micro glitter that has a bit of a holographic effect.


See the holo-ness? I really wish I had sunlight to show you better.


The next two pictures were the ones I managed to take in the sunlight.  The second one really shows the holo effect from Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire.



No comments:

Post a Comment