26 July 2012

Green flower vines

I really love the way these nails turned out! I was craving some nail art on my nails, but I've been sorta of busy. I just made myself take the time out to do some nail art, and I'm so glad I did!


I started off with 2 coats of Barry M Emerald Green.  It's a metallic medium green.  In the picture, there is a lot of polish on my skin and that's because I tried sponging on the polish after the final coat to even out the streakiness.  It sort of worked, but I ended up with a small dent in my middle finger. No worries! I'll just cover that up later.



Next I added 2 coats of NYX Girls Emerald Forest. It's such a beautiful mixture of mostly emerald micro glitter suspended in a sheer emerald green base. It also looks like a bit of lighter green micro glitter was also used in this polish.



Finally for the nail art I used Rimmel French White Nail Tip Liner for the petals, ManGlaze Santorum for the vines (it's got a great shimmer that appears when topcoated, plus it flowed very nice for the tiny detail of the vines), and China Glaze Trendsetter for the flower centers and dots.




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this! I may borrow this for inspiration for my next mani!

    ReplyDelete