19 July 2012

Stamped French manicure

This is a mani that was a fail at first and later turned out pretty cool. The lighting looks a bit different here because I was trying to take these pictures inside at night. I don't think I'll take them like this again.


I started off with a base coat of Zoya Loretta. It's a super sheer pink that is perfect for a French manicure. I only have it on my middle and ring fingers in this picture, and I can see a very subtle difference.  Loretta seems to have smoothed out my nails more than just the plain base coat which is on my index and pinkie fingers.


Next, I freehanded some French tips using Pure Ice Twinkle. I added a coat of Loretta on top to smooth out Twinkle and tone it down a bit.  I wasn't a super big fan of this so I decided to add some stamping.


I added the stamping using Sinful Colors Black on Black and BM 318. This looks so much better to me! I couldn't stop staring on my nails the whole time I had this on. Simple yet elegant and can be done with any colors.


1 comment: