20 May 2013

China Glaze Galactic Grey

Galactic Grey is the last of the China Glaze Hologram Collection that I purchased. I love grey polish so there's no way I could pass up this one.


The formula on this one was the same as the others. Unfortunately, I didn't have any sunlight where I wore this mani. I still think Galactic Grey looks great without sun though. 


I added on some chevron nail stickers that I got in a swap as an accent. They were a bit big so I had to trim them on the tip.

I did take a picture of Galactic Grey will flash and you can see the holographic goodness there.


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is pretty and I LOVE the accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually the tone of the grey that drew me to your post but then to learn that it's also a HOLO... Love!!

    ReplyDelete