08 May 2013

China Glaze Strap on Your Moonboots

I wasn't planning on getting any of the polishes from the new China Glaze Holographic 2013 collection. BUT...someone alerted me to some for sale for $5 with free shipping on Amazon. Plus I had some Amazon credit so how could I not?!


I chose three polishes, and today I have China Glaze Strap on Your Moonboots. Several bloggers have already reviewed these, but I'll add in my opinion too.


This went on in one coat! One! The formula was fantastic: not too watery or thick, no dragging, and great dry time. I needed practically no clean up.


I also love this color. The deep navy blue is not something you see often with linear holos. And while I love holos, I do like the subtle effect here. Sometimes I don't want to wear an in-your-face blinding, distracts-me-while-driving holo. These China Glazes will be perfect for that.


And while these are beautiful in the sunlight, they are equally pretty in the shade which is why I decided to get some.


2 comments: