01 May 2013

Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces

I recently got Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces during the last restock at Llarowe. It's currently sold out, but Llarowe should be getting more stock in this month!

I don't always have time to keep up with the new polishes coming out, so I didn't even know about this one until by friend at Constantly Redone showed it to me. Then I had to have it! Luckily I managed to snag a bottle for her too :)



This polish is amazing. I mean it. Cosmic Forces is a dark purple jelly base with tons of different purple holographic glitters and a bit of pink glitter thrown in.  The formula was great and applied smoothly.



This picture isn't the best, but you can see the holographic effect of the small glitters as well as the large dots. Beautiful!


This macro photo really shows off the depth of this jelly polish. You can see the layers of glitter, but the jelly isn't so dense as to cover them. Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment