15 May 2013

Ibotta app

I normally don't post stuff like this here, but I figured it's about time!

Recently I've been using an app on my iPhone called Ibotta. With this app (which is completely free by the way!), you earn cash back for items you buy at the store. Most of the items are grocery products, but you can also earn money back on health and beauty, paper products, pet supplies, cleaning products, etc.

I've been using this app for a few months and have earned about $15. It doesn't seem like a lot, but it's $15 I didn't have! And I earned that $15 by buying the listed project and uploading a picture of my receipt. Super easy! Ibotta cash back can be combined with store sales, store coupons, manufacture's coupons, etc. If you plan carefully, you can get great deals on items.

If you are a first timer and sign up, you can earn $2 right off the bat.  Ibotta is available as an app for both Android and Apple phones, but be super to check for your specific phone.

If you'd like to try out this program, I'd love it if you used my referral link :)
http://ibotta.com/r/XpVNdg


Thanks! And let me know if you start saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment