27 May 2013

Ruby White Tips Kids Get Off....

I was recently contacted by Laura of Ruby White Tips to do a review of her polishes (Disclosure Policy) since we're both Rubys. Of course I said yes!

She sent me two great polishes to review. Today I'll be showing you Kids, get off Mommy's stripper pole.  Such an interesting name! I wonder where the inspiration came from. On the bottles, Laura will only puts Kids Get Off... unless you want the whole name, hence the title.


Laura describes it as a "black jelly holo with gold glitter and gold diamond shaped glitters."  The description is so simple, but doesn't even begin to describe this polish!


Since the base is a jelly, I choose to layer this over black. I put on one coat of Kids Get Off on top of one coat of my go-to black, Wet n Wild Black Creme.


This polish applies wonderfully, though I did have to do a bit of fishing for the diamond glitters which I didn't mind.


Look at the rainbow-y holographic goodness in this polish. Sooooo pretty! And the gold glitters really make this different from other polishes like this out there.


What's also great about this polish is that it is Big-4 Free, vegan, and doesn't contain spectraflair.


And look at this in the shade. Just as pretty. You can see the smaller gold pieces much better.


Have you made it to the end? Good! Because I have a surprise for you!!!!
All of my readers can get 20% off anything in the Ruby White Tips store (except Mystery bags) by entering in my code RUBYBLOG. Enjoy! and let me know what you get :)

2 comments: