06 May 2013

OPI Canberra't Without You

I did a swap not too long ago and got this beautiful polish. I've been on the look out for some paler/nude polishes that can function as nice bases for nail art or for French manicures.  I think OPI Canberra't Without You fits the bill.

Canberra't Without You is from the Australia Collection released in Spring 2007. It's still available on Amazon though, if you're interested in snagging it.


I would call this a sheer peachy nude with tiny flecks of silver which really makes it stand out. Other reviews say the silver tends to stick to the side of the bottle but plenty made it onto my nails! You can see them pretty well in the first photo and in the macro shot below too.


Since I can never leave a polish alone, I decided to add some glitter (glittah!) on top.


I went with one of my favorites Lynnderella Connect the Dots. Normally, I only use it over bright colors, but I love how it looks over this nude too.


I totally should have made a jelly sandwich with these two polishes! Too bad I didn't realize it until now :( I'm not wearing this mani at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment