13 December 2011

24 Days of Christmas Challenge, Day 13: Christmas trees

So my poor middle finger smudged very badly after I added Seche Vite. Sigh. I didn't have time to fix it, so here yea go!

Look at my poor nails. :(  They've been breaking left and right. I've been using Essie Rock Solid as my base coat and doing everything else right (filing in 1 direction, fine grit file, sealing the nail plate, pushing back cuticles, moisturizing). So I blame stress. My face is breaking out all over the place, too.


This didn't quite turn out like I hoped it would. The base coat is Savvy Ruby Pumps. Clearly, they took their name from China Glaze. It's a pretty nice color, but a bit thin. It's not as glittery as Ruby Pumps. Next, I added in the tree base using Essie Sew Psyched (green) and Sinful Colors Nirvana (brown). 

I added in the details using Revlon Gold Coin. I decided to just make dots instead of trying to draw a star, but they don't quite look right. The sparkles on the tree is Milani Gems, which I believe is a dupe for Happy Birthday.


Here's some others who are also participating in the challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment