10 December 2011

The Nail Polish Tag




Here are the rules
1.  Answer 10 questions
2.  Pass this tag to 5 bloggers
3.  Make sure that the bloggers you tagged know about this.

Here are the questions:
1. How many polishes do you have?
I just got some more so about 80.


2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
I really love Sally Hansen--great formula, cheap, so many colors. I also like Essie and Milani.

3. Do you like crackle nail polish, or do you hate it?
I kinda like it, but I haven't really used very many.

4. What is your first nail polish brand?
I think CoverGirl Nail Slicks or little BonBons.
  
5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?
Honestly, I have no idea.

6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?
Most colors do! I think probably neons don't.

7. What color does compliment you?
Anything dark goes really well.


8. Name two of your best nail art friends.
All of them!!! 

9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received? 
Well, I buy all my own polish so....everything!


10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.
Kaki at Obsessed with Glitter is obsessed with glitter, lol! But I kinda really like it too, so I love seeing all of the super sparkly pictures she has. I love that she incorporates nail art into her love for sparkles.



I tag....everyone! I think a bunch of people have done this, so I tag those who haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment