23 December 2011

24 Days of Christmas Challenge, Day 23: Santa

I had a great time doing today's mani. I even did it on my right hand to go all out since there's only 1 more day left!!!

I did Santa skittles on my hands since I had so many ideas I wanted to use and couldn't choose just one!


Here's a closeup of each individual nail. I apologize for what looks like poor cuticles--it's actually top coat that I didn't see for cleanup (it's so hard to see since it's clear!)

On my thumb, I did a base of China Glaze Sea Spray with Sally Hansen Glass Slipper on top so it looks like snow. I love this top coat. Such gorgeous sliver flakies.


Santa's hat on my pointer


Santa's face on my middle finger (again stupid bad cleanup of the top coat)

Santa's suit on my ringer finger

Santa going down the chimney (my poor pinky, the cuticles are not happy, plus there's top coat on them :( 



Here's some others who are also participating in the challenge:

1 comment: