03 November 2011

I love nail art, but I wanted to do something a little less time intensive today and play with some new polishes that I've gotten recently but haven't had a chance to use.

I started off with a base coat then used 3 coats of Savvy Deja Blue. The polish seemed a bit thin and definitely need the full three coats. Perhaps you could get away with 2 thick coats.
Ugh, I apologize for the clean up. It looked better last night. Also, blue is so hard to clean-up, any tips?


I love the look of this bottle.

To have a little fun, I put on two thick coats of Sally Girl Chunky Silver Glitter.  I followed everything up with 1 coat of Seche Vite.
Taken with flash. It's so cloudy outside that it's hard to get a photo of anything without a flash. This photo also shows the true color and the tiny bit of shimmer the color has.


Has anyone else tried the Savvy brand of polish? I found it at Sally's and also got a glittery red (Ruby Pumps) for my mom, but I'm thinking about getting one for myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment