03 November 2011

Trying out some new things

So I actually got bored with my manicure from yesterday already. I think I may have a problem, LOL. So I decided to play with things before I took off the color.

From L to R: with Pure Ice White Crackle, Jordana stripper in Star Designer just on the tips, and Essie Matte About You on the pinky

And here's my thumb on that hand. A half moon manicure with Rimmel London Wild Orchid


And here's my left hand with: Pure Ice Black Crackle, Rimmel London French White Tip Pro,  and 1 coat of Wet n Wild Gray's Anatomy


I really like the silver tip on the navy blue, and kinda even dig the Gray's Anatomy. I think I would like the white tip better if I did it a bit neater. I didn't feel like doing things super clean because I was just taking it off anyway. I'm not a fan of the half moon, but it's just those colors because I did a different one that I really like (I'll show you all tomorrow!)


What do you think? Which look is your favorite and which is your least favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment