28 November 2011

Monday Mani: Fierce Accent

This week's Monday Mani as decided at Polish-aholics Anonymous is . . . Fierce Accent!

I took this to mean bling, bling, and more bling!

With flash
 On every finger but my ring, I used Milani One Coat Glitter Purple Gleam. It actually need 2 coats to cover fully, but it looks amazing.

I followed it up on the ring finger with 2 coats of China Glaze Blonde Bombshell to make it super sparkly and to prevent bald spots. Then I put on Milani Jewel FX Gold over that. I put on one coat of this and then blobbed it on the to cover up the rest. It covers really well, actually!

With flash

Both of these pictures are without top coat. This picture shows the major bling the best. The purple looks gritty here, but it's not that bad. I really should have put on a top coat though.

No comments:

Post a Comment