04 November 2011

Nina Ultra Pro Swatches

Here's some colors I got from my last trip to Sally's. I haven't had a chance to use them yet in a manicure, but I wanted to test out the formula before I decided if I buy more this weekend (don't judge! I have coupons!)

This brand is called Nina Ultra Pro. The price is really good at $3.79 a bottle with your Sally Beauty Card. As far as I know, it's only available at Sally's (either in person or online), but I'm sure you can find it other places as well.

Ink-ling and Mossy Britches, picture taken with flash
The color went on in two wonderful coats. The formula on these was super nice. They went on kind of thin for their first coats but were completely opaque in two coats.

Artificial light, this is more true to the colors.
Ink-ling is purplish-smoky gray. I love grays and think they go super well with my skin tone. 
Mossy Britches is a sort of olive green with lots of gold shimmer in it. You could probably compare it to Chanel Peridot, but I'm not sure since I don't have the Chanel. 

I've heard other bloggers say that the brush is on the thin side, but it's also nice and flexible (not floppy though). I like the thinner brush because I have small nails so I was able to get a much neater manicure with these.


Overall, I really loved the application of these, the true-to-the-bottle color, and the price. I will be getting more for sure. Has any one else tried this brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment