20 November 2011

Weekend Haul

So here's all the stuff I got from this weekend.
O.P.I. Stranger Tides, Milani Jewel FX Gems, Milani Jewel FX Gold, Milani Purple Gleam
 3 out of 4 of these were on my wishlist so I'm pretty happy about that. I ordered Stranger Tides from Amazon.com, and I bought the Milani at K-Mart. Look at those shinys!

Sinful Colors Easy Going, Essie Brooch the Subject, Rimmel London Sunset Orange, Wet N Wild Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire, Wet N Wild Black Creme, Sally Hansen Whirlwind White
 Easy Going is to have a base for french manicures/something to cover up the yellowing. Mine isn't as bad as others, but I do have some.
The Rimmel London is not really my color, but it was on super sale for 2.39. I couldn't pass it up, and now the color is growing on me. I can't wait to wear it on my toes, especially in the summer.
The last two (black & white) are for stamping (I'm expecting some Mash stamping plates --my first!-- along with rhinestones and dotting tools to come any day).



Here's a closeup for Wet N Wild Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire. Tiny, dense, blue glitter. So pretty!


So I kinda feel like I've been buying a lot of polish lately, and I know I really don't have to justify it to you ladies, but I kinda feel like I should anyway. I have a regular job, but I also work on the side babysitting for a few families. My husband doesn't understand my addiction, but he somewhat supports it and lets me spend my babysitting money on nail polish. Isn't he sweet? Anyway, this time of year is always very busy for me as a babysitter so I've been earning quite a bit.

My total number of polishes is a bit over 70, which is no where near as many as some of you! I've been realizing, though, that my collection is pretty well rounded out. I have a few colors that I need to round it out (very light grey, lilac, a true teal, and a real "normal" green). I also of course have some colors that I'm lemming, and I'll probably end up buying more than what I "need" but oh well?

I also noticed that green is the color I have the most of, and it's not even my favorite color! I have tons of glitters and most muted tones.



What about all of you? Any trends in you polish collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment