14 November 2011

Simple decal nails

So remember that fail from yesterday? Well, I was trying to create a somewhat professional nail design. I'm a teacher, but I can get away with pretty much anything on my nails as long as it's appropriate. However, I was asked by the DECA (a business club) adviser if I would help supervise an overnight field trip as part of a conference. I said sure! The kids (and staff) need to be dressed up really nice, so I decided to go professional on my nails.

I sucked majorly on the gradient and was fustrated so I just decided to go for something simple.

After putting on my base coat, I did 2 coats of O.P.I. Cuckoo for This Color and some flowery nail stickers, then Sally Hansen Top Coat. Simple, easy, and not frustrating.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty color! And I love the hibiscus stickers, very cute! =)

    ReplyDelete